I'll probably start blogging again soon... looking at the date of my last post.. I was like WOW!!! Time really pass real fast.
So i think I will be active in blogging again. = )
Wednesday, August 19, 2009
Wednesday, July 22, 2009
Carl Fredrickson is a grumpy old man but loves to explore and as for Russell is a cute little kid who accidentally gets involved in this adventure while trying to get a "Assisting the elderly badge" both of them really interest me by how they can help each other along the way, how clumsy Russell is and how devoted Carl is to his promise to Ellie to travel to a lost land in South America...
UP in Singapore Cinemas opening 7th August 2009
Friday, July 17, 2009
Microsoft BizSpark is a global program designed to accelerate the success of early stage Startups.
BizSpark provides software, support and visibility to Startups:
Software: BizSpark provides entrepreneurs fast and easy access to current full-featured Microsoft development tools and productions licenses of server products, with no upfront costs and minimal requirements.
* All the software included is equivalent to a Microsoft® Visual Studio® Team
System Team Suite (VSTS) with MSDN® Premium subscription. Additionally, VSTS
Team Foundation Server (Standard Edition) is available for use by the entire
* Expression® Studio Version 2
* Production use rights to host a “software-plus-services” solution (developed
during participation in the BizSpark Program, on any platform) over the
Internet, with regard to the latest versions of Microsoft products including:
o Microsoft Windows Server® (all editions up to and including Enterprise)
o Microsoft SQL Server® (all editions)
o Microsoft Office SharePoint® Portal Server
o Microsoft BizTalk® Server
o Microsoft System Center for managing hosting server operations.
* In addition to the core program offering, BizSpark startups may be eligible for
other Microsoft offerings, such as Virtual Earth
* Startups may also work with a BizSpark hosting partner to deliver their
software–plus-services solution using the latest Microsoft server products. For
specific details on technology offerings and hosting scenarios refer to the
Microsoft BizSpark Program Guide for Startups (Appendix A and Appendix B).
* Community-driven support (guidance, resources and mentoring) by Network
Partners, active members of the global software ecosystem who are qualified to
provide support and advice to Startups
* Professional Support from Microsoft: Two technical support Incidents per
Startup and Access to MSDN, online library, etc.
* Unlimited email support, online training and invitations to local technical
events for entrepreneurs working with early adopter technologies, like Windows
7, Silverlight, Azure and SQL Server 2008.
* Each BizSpark Startup will have the opportunity to profile their organization
in the BizSparkDB, an online Startup directory, hosted on the Microsoft
StartupZone web site. Startups will get exposure to potential investors,
partners and customers around the world.
* Opportunity to be highlighted on the BizSparkDB as a featured company and be
promoted as a BizSpark Featured Startup on the Microsoft StartupZone website.
For More Infomation visit http://www.microsoft.com/bizspark